We love soup around here! This is a newly added recipe to my cookbook. It was definitely a hit! The Fiesta Cheese Soup adds a great spicy flavor. My son was even licking his fingers saying how good it was. That right LICKING his fingers! I guess those curly noodles are just too tempting for little boy fingers.
1 Can beef Broth
1 soup can of water
2 Chicken Breast
1 Can Fiesta Cheese Soup
3/4 cup Petite diced tomatoes
1 1/2 cup dry spiral pasta
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- In a medium saucepan, bring to boil beef broth and water, add chicken, cook until chicken is throughly cooked.
- Remove chicken cut into small pieces, return to broth.
- Add Tomatoes, and cheese soup, combine well and add celery salt, and chili powder.
- Simmer for about 20 minutes
- Add Pasta and cook until tender.
- Soup is ready! Yum!