I can’t even begin to tell you how moist and flavorful this chicken is. My son exclaimed, “Mom, we have to have this for breakfast, tomorrow!” Try it out, it’s super easy.
4 chicken breast (thawed or fozen) mine were frozen
1 cup zest Italian dressing
1 packet dry sour cream and onion dip mix
2 cup water
Buns of your choice, I used toasted hot dog buns, because that’s what I had on hand, I think some fancy onion rolls would be great.
Cheese of your choice, shredded cheddar and Italian bend is what I used
Sauted onions and peppers, if you choose
1. Place chicken in crockpot, I just put mine in frozen, but if yours are thawed or fresh, use them
2. Pour over Italian dressing.
3. Mix water and dip mix and pot over chicken, too
4. cook on low for 6-8 hours. It will be falling apart!!
5. Toast buns, then stack cooked chicken and top with onions, pepper and cheese
6. Done. Enjoy!
Who does not love stew on a cold day? Put this in the Slow Cooker and you are set! Quick, hearty and full of flavor!
1-2 pounds beef stew meat
2 tablespoons butter.
2 cups of carrots, cut into chunks or use the minis
1- 1/2 cups onions, sliced
1/2 cup celery
1 tablespoon minced garlic
16 ounces Beef stock
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
1/2 teaspoon thyme
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- If you will be using a crock pot liner, go ahead and put it into place.
- Heat butter in large skillet.
- Add onions, celery and garlic, cook till just slightly tender. Place in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of seasoning salt on the stew meat, go ahead…add a little more, it’s not going hurt anything.
- Put the meat in the hot skillet you used earlier in a single layer. using tongs turn over so that all sides of the cubed stew meat are lightly browned.
- Place in slow cooker.
- In the same hot skillet, add red wine vinegar and beef stock. Heat it up add the thyme and pepper. Pour over the meat and vegetables.
- Cook on low for 8- 12 hours.