I can’t even begin to tell you how moist and flavorful this chicken is. My son exclaimed, “Mom, we have to have this for breakfast, tomorrow!” Try it out, it’s super easy.
4 chicken breast (thawed or fozen) mine were frozen
1 cup zest Italian dressing
1 packet dry sour cream and onion dip mix
2 cup water
Buns of your choice, I used toasted hot dog buns, because that’s what I had on hand, I think some fancy onion rolls would be great.
Cheese of your choice, shredded cheddar and Italian bend is what I used
Sauted onions and peppers, if you choose
1. Place chicken in crockpot, I just put mine in frozen, but if yours are thawed or fresh, use them
2. Pour over Italian dressing.
3. Mix water and dip mix and pot over chicken, too
4. cook on low for 6-8 hours. It will be falling apart!!
5. Toast buns, then stack cooked chicken and top with onions, pepper and cheese
6. Done. Enjoy!